JOBU Education and Research Center
JOBU Education and Research Center（JERC） started operations in April, 2007.
The center aimed at activation and a qualitative improvement of the entire university, and started operations as a section that various acted on a lateral faculty.
JERC’S mission is the following.
JERC will evaluate, check and support the education and research activities in the University, and contribute to the quality enhancement and activation.
Main activities are the following six contents.
1. Project and development of quality improvement system of common education to all faculties
2. Putting the self-assessment and evaluation into practice, and support the Faculty Development activities
3. Planning and arrangement related to exchange or cooperation with domestic and foreign research laboratories
4. Support of research activities to the teachers, and plan the research projects and carry out
5. Alliance for industry-university-government cooperation, high school-university cooperation, community-university cooperation etc.
6. Activities for Accreditation
(From Jobu University Education Research Center stipulation)